Sociology. Journal of Sociology, Social Psichology and Social Anthropology
Young People in the Balkans as Actors of Social Integration Translate!
• Smiljka Tomanović: Editorial: Young People in the Balkans as Actors of Social Integration Translate! ( Download )
I Transitions to Adulthood Translate!
• Metka Kuhar, Herwig Reiter: Frozen Transitions to Adulthood of Young People in Slovenia? Translate! ( Download )
• Smiljka Tomanović: Changes in Transition to Adulthood of Young People in Serbia between 2003 and 2011 Translate! ( Download )
• Siyka Kovacheva: Managing Uncertainty of Young People's Transitions to Adulthood in Bulgaria Translate! ( Download )
• Slađana Dragišić-Labaš, Milana Ljubičić: Between Children and Parents: Housing (In)dependence and “Growing up” Translate! ( Download )
II Young People’s Status and Practices within Structural and Normative Frameworks Translate!
• Velinka Tomić: Social Exclusion of the Young from the Labour Market in Bosnia and Herzegovina Translate! ( Download )
• Dušan Mojić: Means of Getting Ahead in Post-socialist Serbia: Perceptions and Preferences of Young People Translate! ( Download )
• Mirjana Ule, Andreja Živoder: Student Youth in Slovenia – In Search of a Future Translate! ( Download )
• Jana Korunovska Srbijanko, Neda Korunovska Avramovska, Tanja Maleska: Predicting Youth Apathy and Exclusion: Macedonian High-School Students and Their Relations to Their Communities Translate! ( Download )
• Mirjana Bobić: Stalled De-standardization of Partnerships – Case of Young People in Serbia Translate! ( Download )
• Dragan Stanojević: Media Use among Young People in Serbia Translate! ( Download )
• Jelisaveta Vukelić, Dragan Stanojević: Environmental Activism as a New Form of Political Participation of the Youth in Serbia Translate! ( Download )
Uputstvo saradnicima Translate!
• Redakcija časopisa Sociologija: Uputstvo saradnicima Translate! ( Download )
Impressum of the electronic edition of this volume